I AM A BTSARMY (CH 1)

Postingan kali ini merupakan pertama kalinya saya langsung mengetik di atas kanvas web, biasanya saya sudah ketik lebih dulu di Ms.Words atau Note.

Jadi, sudah lihat judulnya kan? Saya akan mulai.


Bahasa campuran.


Hello, guys! If you found this page, I guess you search something 'bout 'BTSARMY', right? kekeke~
Well, welcome to my page! This is the first time I posted something like this in my personal web.

And, yeah. Get to know me!
I am an ARMY! What about you?
My Full name is Wisik Candra Padmasari. You can call me Wisik, Wish, Wican, Chan, Chanie, Candra, Anda, Padmas, PS, kkkk lol. My family used to call me 'Adek' or 'Anda'. Adek in my country means little sister/brother. Yes, I am the youngest.
I have a sister. She's 7 years apart from me. I am 19 y.o this year (when I posted and write this story for the first time).

Ok, that's an introduction from me!
And I will continue,
as BTS ARMY!
How could I become a 'fan' for BTS? Well, I used to say 'Family' than a Fan for them. Because, I am admiring them as A Family, like someone who really close with their society, yet I am nothing xD lol.
It's ok for me. Because, I don't know how I have to explain this. I know them as an unique idol. Really unique! Until I feel like, like.. How could I feel something like this? I don't even know them before HYYH Pt.2!

But, after I reaaaadd so much things about them, I watched soooo many videos of them, I feel like, Woah... this is like.. what the hell?? I don't even feel so much hurt when I imagined if they're dating a person or when they maybe will do something wrong.
I feel like it's because I place myself as their family, their sister.
I maybe will feel a disappointment someday, but I won't leave them that easily. I'll always hope for their best. I hope they'll be a better person after something happen, like that.

Because of this, I feel like, ah, if only something I see them in real life, I maybe will tear up but keep silent from a far place. I afraid they would dislike me, or get uneasy because of me. Yea, because I know them but they don't know me (as a person).

Yea, I dream for someday if I get a chance to be known by one of them or all of them. I dream I could talk to them like their close persone, example Park Bogeum, Slow Rabbit nim, etc. I dream something like this, so I don't have a chance to dream I will be his wife or gf.
If I dream something about become their 'wife' or 'girlfriend', I will be a reverse harem main character .< It's trueee lol.

Ok, this is the first page I talked about BTS as an ARMY here.
I dream some of them read this and get enjoyed kkk, and yea I hope some ARMYs read this too kkk.
Get to know me!
Contact me on :
wisikcandrapadmasari@gmail.com
Twitter : @wisikCandra
Instagram : @wisikCandra



to be continued...

Komentar

Postingan Populer