I AM BTSARMY (CH 2)

Well,
I want to talk to you about myself as BTSARMY.
I write this down on Ramadhan. ^^

Let's start.


Some of you may think becoming A Fangirls represent yourself as somebody who's childish, not mature, unrealistic, etc. But, you see 'attaract to something' or somebody is human's nature desire. It's naturally not limited to age.

Why? Because, we are socializing here with so much colour of human. We are have the similiarity. we are supporting BTS, and enjoying this fandom-house.

And, we aren't only doin' crazy or dummy activity. For you who have such easy life or good vibes everyday, or such perfect environment, maybe you will hardly understand this. But, in this family, we find the pace that could make us feel useful (more).

Is this fandom only for children? I wonder if the children could easily understand their advice or theory. I wonder if they could get the feelin' of BTS's songs.

We are diverse. We consist of so many cluster. We are there in every age, and we still the human that live in reality. We are doing some donation event, gathering (to socialize), and creating some art. We are healing our self by healing others. We apreciate this symbiotic mutualism, and we're here to support our boys.

We also control each other's behaviours. We are Representative MC of Youth. We are a representative! And ofc, We are face of BTS.

It's not easy to be real, every 'idealizm' is uneasy. But as for love, we can realized it.

Thanks to them that teach us what dedication is, thanks to the leader : RM, too. Without you, it will be only AY.

Letter to Kim Namjoon (1)


May 16, 2018 (First Letter)
For Kim Namjoon, RM, BTS Leader.
My name is Chan, I'm 19 years old and will be 20 this year. I was one of the contributors of digit followers on BTS_twt. I'm ARMY, since unknown time. I'm disoriented time to love you guys. ha ha ha.
Hi, Namjoon. How are you?
Your schedule this year is very solid, Namjoon-ssi. I'm a little worried about whether your rest time will be enough. I hope it’s enough, I'm sure it’s enough.
I was initially confused what to say to you, but I always wanted to send you the personal letters like this. Em... I mean like I want to greet you, haha. I also want to tell you that I always appreciate every word in the lyrics you write. I understand it, although much of my interpretations are different from others. I also always understand with in every message that you convey to ARMY all over the world. One sentence that touches me the most, and I hope you remember it because it's yours, "I'm a fan who quietly supports you through your personal battles and loneliness in your life."
To me, feeling lonely is such common. It’s not weird anymore, because since childhood I was a regulary alone especially when my parents worked. I rarely play with friends unless we are in school. It's just that, the more mature I am, this sense of lonely becomes a burden. Being used to be isolated by people, I sometimes find it difficult to say "hey, please help me, give me support, or whatever. I'm in trouble." And, through your sentence, It gives me a great influence. As if it pats my shoulder and said, "Hey, there's Namjoon here. He's here to support you."
I'm very grateful for that. I am grateful, because through your comfortable song, I feel the presence of a friend. I became stronger to hold in my hope.
I hope you have someone like your figure to me. It would be better if the figure is very close to you, Namjoon.
Oh, I made a prose for you.
'A bottle of water that is praised will make much beautiful crystals in its drops,
And could you make a beautiful word stay longer from any negative whim or critic that being told to you?
Because you should be happy.'
.
Okay, I think this is too much already. I hope your day is fun. I will write again.
From who always praying for you to be happy,
Chan.




thanks for read this page. To be continued..

Komentar

Postingan Populer