Personal Letter (Good Relationship)


 Dear Nisay,    
  
      Hello! How are you? I’m a quite tired now because I’ve had to go to camping yesterday. Yep, I joined ‘Pelantikan Bantara’. I’m very happy when I received this letter last night. I’ve done read it and I’m also happy with your achievement. I know you deserved to get it.

      Well, Say, I went to camping yesterday with my high school classmate. I stayed in two nights three days. We were divided on teams. My team got a plot on top. Imagine how tired we are! But we was not always get difficult to down. We often slipped when we came down.


      All of our gear was very dirty. There are so many mud on them. Moreover, we got a heavy rain yesterday. But we still enjoyed it.


      I hope we also can go to camping together. We could prepare the dinner together someday. 


Sincerely,Candra. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer